September 18, 1973, Zhezkazgan.
Education: Higher – Zhezkazgan Mining Technological Institute (1995).
PhD in Economics.
• Assistant of the Department of Economics and Enterprise Management, Zhezkazgan Mining and Technological Institute, Zhezkazgan (08.1995-11.1996);
• Intern-researcher of the Karaganda State University named after E.A. Buketov, Karaganda (11.1996-12.1997);
• Senior lecturer (12.1997-04.1999), deputy head of the department (04.1999-02.2002), associate professor of the department (02.2002-05.2002), head of the department «Business and management at the enterprise» of the Zhezkazgan University named after O.A. Baikonurova, Zhezkazgan (05.2002-02.2006);
• Director of the Institute «Economics and Law» of the Zhezkazgan University named after O.A. Baikonurova, Zhezkazgan (02.2006-10.2006);
• Associate Professor of the Department of Economics and Finance (10.2006-09.2012), acting. head of the department «State regulation of the economy» (09.2012-07.2013), acting Head of the Department of Economics Management (07.2013-11.2016), acting Director of the Institute of Management (11.2016-01.2017), Director of the Institute of Management of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana (01.2017-08.2019);
• On August 21, 2019, by order of the Head of State, he was appointed Rector of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Has a badge «Білім беру ісінің құрметті қызметкері».
He is an accredited trainer of the British PRINCE2® project management method and the national standard in the field of project, program and portfolio management ST RK ISO 21500/21503/21504.
Awarded the medal «Ерен еңбегі үшін» (2020).