1. MUSLIM WORLD LEAGUE (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Sheikh Abdallah Ben Abdel Muhsin at-Turki – Head of the delegation, Secretary General of Muslim World League.
Abdelmuhsin ben Abdallah At-Turki - Member of MWL Secretariat,
Bayan bint Abdallah At-Turki - Member of MWL Secretariat,
Rakhmatullah ben Inayatullah Ahmed - Director of MWL Department of international organizations and conferences,
Munkiz Mahmoud As-Sakkar – Advisor of Department of international organizations and conferences of MWL,
Turki Abdulrahman Al-Meshkas – Member of MWL Secretariat,
Saud Ahmed Anuar Saleh Malaya – TV Channel operator,
Ali Mohammed Al Shehri – Member of MWL Secretariat.
2. WORLD FORUM FOR PROXIMITY OF ISLAMIC SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT (Islamic Republic of Iran)
Ayatolla Muhammad Ali Tashiri - Head of the delegation, Secretary General of the World Forum for Proximity of Islamic Schools of Thought
Dr. Muhammad Hassan Tabarraen – Deputy Secretary General of WWFPIST,
Muhammad Mahdi Nadzhaf – Head of Information Centre of WWFPIST,
Hussein Yari – Leading specialist of WWFPIST.
3. BOARD ON RELIGION AFFAIRS OF TURKEY
Mehmet Gormez - Head of the delegation, Chairman of Board on Religion Affairs of Turkey, Head Mufti.
Hassan Kamil Yilmaz – Deputy Chairman of Board on Religion Affairs of Turkey
Abdulkadir Ozkan – Advisor on media and PR,
Yahya Yildirim – Security officer,
Hassan Hassan – Operator,
Yildiray Kaplan – Consultant advisor.
4. CENTER FOR CIVILIZATION DIALOGUE BY KING ABDALLAH (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Feysal ben Abdurahman ben Muammar - Head of the delegation, Advisor to King of Saudi Arabia, Secretary General of Center for Civilization Dialogue by King Abdallah.
Khatim ben Salim Al-Anrus – Director of Department of international relations and Dialogue of Center for Civilization Dialogue by King Abdallah,
Madzhid Abu Juheim – Member of Center for Civilization Dialogue by King Abdallah.
5. STATE OF QATAR ON ISLAM AND WAKUF AFFAIRS
Gais ben Mubarak al-Kauari - Head of the delegation, Minister of State of Qatar on Islam and Wakuf Affairs
Ali Abubakr Al-Akbari – Advisor to Minister,
Hamda Ahmad Al-Mulla – Director of PR Department,
Mahmoud Hamda Al-Kauari – Director of Board on Mosque Affairs,
Dr. Mahmoud Zakria Rashad Abbas – Expert on Economical Affairs of Minister Office,
Muhammad Mahmoud Al-Mahmoud – Director of Department,
Balosh Shafi Muhammad – Specialist of PR Department,
Haseem Al Ar Nusi – Director of Board of Center for National Dialogue by King Abdal Aziz,
Majid Abu Duheim – Specialist of PR Department.
6. GENERAL AGENCY OF UNITED ARAB EMIRATES ON ISLAM AND WAKUFS AFFAIRS
Muhammed Ubeid al-Mazrui – Head of the delegation, Executive Director of General Agency of United Arab Emirates on Islam and Wakufs Affairs
Faruh al-Hammada – Advisor to Crown Prince of Abu-Dhabi on Religious Affairs
7. SPIRITUAL ADMINISTRATION OF THE MUSLIMS OF RUSSIA
Sheikh Gainutdinov Ravil Ismagilovich - Head of the delegation, Head of Presidium of Spiritual Administration of the Muslims of European part of Russia, Head of Council of muftis of Russia.
Mukhetdinov Damir Vaisovich – First deputy Head of Spiritual Administration of the Muslims of European part of Russia,
Nagimzyanov Robert Aivarovich – Special representative of Council of muftis of Russia on work with CIS countries,
Sattahetdinov Rafik Anvarovich – Deputy Head of Spiritual Administration of the Muslims of European part of Russia.
8. SPIRITUAL ADMINISTRATION OF THE MUSLIMS OF KAZAKHSTAN
Absattar Haji Derbisali – Grand mufti, Head of Spiritual Administration of the Muslims of Kazakhstan.
Kairat Zholdybaiuly – First deputy Head of SAMK, naib mufti,
Muhammed-Husain Alsabekov – Head of department of Shariat and Patua, naib mufti,
Balgabek Myrzayev – Secretary General of SAMK, researcher of Islam,
Ismayl Seitbekov – Head of department of training and education,
Yerkin Duanayev – Head of Association of haji of Kazakhstan,
Shamsidin Kerim – Deputy principal of Nur Mubarak University of Islamic Culture,
Muhiddin Isauly – Teacher of Nur Mubarak University of Islamic Culture,
Alau Adilbayev – Teacher of Nur Mubarak University of Islamic Culture,
Kalmakhan Yerzhan – Teacher of Nur Mubarak University of Islamic Culture,
Kulmuhamed Mahanbet – Grand imam of Almaty city, researcher of Islam,
Kalizhan Zankoyev – Grand imam of Astana city, researcher of Islam, Secretariat member,
Makhanov Nurzhan – Head of Department of International Relations and Protocol of SAMK,
Yerbol Kosbagar – Head of department of Spiritual Administration of the Muslims of Kazakhstan,
Altynbek Utyskhan - Head of Department of Spiritual Administration of the Muslims of Kazakhstan,
Kuzhuneyev Murat – Member of Spiritual Administration of the Muslims of Kazakhstan.
9. SPIRITUAL ADMINISTRATION OF THE MUSLIMS OF CAUCASUS (Azerbaijan)
Sheikh-ul-Islam Gaji Allahshukyur Pashe-Zade - Head of the delegation, Head of the Administration of Muslims of Caucasus (Azerbaijan)
Pakiza Pashazade – Spouse of A. Pasha Zade,
Sabir Hasanly – Deputy Head of AMC,
Alexandr Ishein – Bishop of Baku Eparchy of Russian Orthodox Church,
Mukadas Paizov – Head of Department of International Relations of AMC,
Rahima Ragimova – Chief of Press service of AMC,
Zinaida Kassymova – AMC member,
Sakhavaddin Sadykhov – Security officer of A. Pashazade (member of SSPS of RA),
Fikret Guseynov – Security member of Sheikh,
Ismail Fataliyev – Correspondent of “ANS” TV company,
Elkhan Guseynov – Videographer of “ANS” TV company,
Adalyat Mamedov – AMC member.
10. SPIRITUAL ADMINISTRATION OF THE MUSLIMS OF KYRGYZSTAN
Chubak aji Zhalilov - Head of the delegation, Grand mufti of Kyrgyzstan
Yegemberdiyev Rakhmatullo – Head of Department on International Relations of SAMK.
11. AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR MUSLIM ADVANCEMENT AND ORGANIZATION OF CORDOBA INITIATIVE (USA)
Feisal Abdul Rauf - Head of the delegation, Imam of Al-Farah Mosque (New York), leader of American society for Muslim advancement and organization of Cordoba Initiative.
12. ISLAMIC ASSOCIATION OF CHINA
Hazjikebieji Huner - Head of the delegation, Deputy Chairman of Islamic Association of China.
13. MUSLIM ORGANIZATION OF “JAMAAT-U-SHABAB-E-ISLAM” (India)
Salman al-Huseini an-Nadvi - Head of the delegation, President of Muslim organization of “Jamaat-u-Shabab-e-Islam”.
Mohammad Umar Gautam - Secretariat Member.
14. ISLAMIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF THE INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY IN ISLAMABAD (Islamic Republic of Pakistan)
Muhammad Zia Ul-Haq - Dean of Shariat and Law faculty of the Islamic Research Institute of the International Islamic University in Islamabad, professor.
15. ARAB THOUGHT FORUM (Switzerland)
Sadyk Bahit Al-Fakki - Head of the delegation, Secretary General of Arab Thought Forum.
Amer Adnan al-Hafi – Head of Research of Royal Institute for Inter-faith studies, professor of Al al-bayt University,
Nancy Shawki Tannus – Coordinator on Management and Administration Affairs of Al al-bayt Royal University for Inter-faith Studies.
16. COUNCIL OF ISLAMIC IDEOLOGY OF ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN
Malik Muhammad Khan - Head of the delegation, Chairman of Council of Islamic Ideology of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Maulana Muhammad Hanif Jalandhari – Member of Council of Islamic Ideology.
17. INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC FIQH ACADEMY OF ORGANIZATION OF ISLAMIC COOPERATION
Ahmad Khaled Babacar – Secretary of International Islamic Fiqh Academy of Organization of Islamic Cooperation
18. CENTRAL MOSQUE OF KABUL (Afghanistan)
Mullah Mohammad Ajaz Niyazi – Head of the delegation, Imam of Central mosque of Kabul,
Mohammad Homayoun Shinvari – Political adviser of Senate of the Parliament of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
19. NUR MUBARAK UNIVERSITY OF ISLAMIC CULTURE
Mahmoud Fahmi Hijazi – Rector of Nur Mubarak University of Islamic Culture, representative of Minister of wakufs of The Arab Republic of Egypt.
20. CONFERENCE OF MINISTERS ON ISLAM AND PLEA AFFAIRS (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Majid Abdulaziz At-Turki – Secretary General of Conference of ministers on Islam and plea affairs, member of Working Group of Secretariat and Secretariat of Congress (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
21. RUSSIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH OF MOSCOW PATRIARCHY (The Russian Federation)
Kirill - Head of the delegation, Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia(The Russian Federation.
Illarion Volokolamskiy – Chairman of Department Of External Church Relations of Moscow Patriarchy,
Chaplin Vsevolod Anatolyevich – Chairman of Department On Interrelations And Society of Moscow Patriarchy,
Roschin Georgiy Yevgenyevich – Deputy Chairman of Department On Interrelations And Society of Moscow Patriarchy,
Roman Bagdasarov – Representative of Protocol Service of Patriarchy,
Chaschin Nikolay Nikolayevich,
Legoida Vladimir Romanovich,
Kuksov Mikhail Gennadyevich,
Kuksov Sergey Gennadyevich,
Bystrov Alexandr Sergeyevich,
Kurdishenkov Anton Alexandrovich,
Yershov Alexandr Alexandrovich,
Suncov Sergey Sergeyevich,
Zinchenko Alexey Viktorovich,
Glushkov Maxim Valentinovich,
Adriyanov Mikhail Viktorovich,
Shevchenko Denis Valeryevich,
Mikhailov Andrey Mikhailovich,
Scherbakov Andrey Anatolyevich,
Novikov Dmitriy Alexandrovich,
Zaikin Sergey Yuryevich,
Vinogradov Alexey Viktorovich,
Ivanov Ivan Ivanovich,
Klicenko Yuriy Vyacheslavovich,
Vlasov Sergey Nikolayevich,
Samsonov Roman Alexandrovich,
Brigadov Alexandr Petrovich,
Samsonova Olga Valeryevna,
Sosedov Alexey Viktorovich,
Dorofeyeva Yelena Alexandrovna,
Faustova Milena Gennadyevna,
Sopova Alexandra Sergeyevna,
Chinkova Yelena Konstantinovna,
Kanavin Ilya Adolfovich,
Aronchikov Leonid Felexovich,
Letunov Alexandr Sergeyevich,
Anisimov Vasiliy Vasilyevich.
22. PONTIFICAL COMMISSION ON AFFAIRS OF STATE OF VATICAN CITY
Джо Giovanni Lajolo - Head of the delegation, Honorary President of Pontifical Commission on Affairs of State of Vatican City,Governor of State of Vatican City.
Miguel Maury Buendia – Apostolic nuncio in Kazakhstan, Right Reverend.
Thomas Peta –Archbishop of Astana, Right Reverend,
Yanush Vieslav Kaleta –Bishop of Karaganda, Right Reverend,
Khaled Akashe – ThePontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue(PCID), His Reverence monsignor, Secretariat member,
Christoph Ruku – Director of National service on relations with Islam, Conference of Bishops of France, His Reverence,
Pavel Obedzinski – Secretary of Apostolic nunciature, His Reverence
Ilaria Morali – Professor, Faculty of Theology of Pontifical Gregorian University, Doctor,
Claudia Valbuena – Vice-president of Kazakhstani Fund for cultural, social and educational development,
Antonio Calvazara – staff.
23. WORLD LUTHERAN FEDERATION (Switzerland)
Martin Younge - Head of the delegation, Secretary General of World Lutheran federation (Switzerland)
Agnet Christian Gleiberg Holme –Consultant on Affairs Of Dialogue And Spiritual Education, Church of Saint Spirit,
Simona Sinn – Research officer of Faculty ofProtestant Theology of Westfall university by Wilhelm,
Yuriy Novgorodov –Bishop of Evangelic Lutheran Church in Kazakhstan, representative of World Lutheran federation, Secretariat member,
Honin Gennadiy Valeryevich –Pastor,
Oxana Yakovleva – Executive secretary of Evangelic Lutheran Church,
Zhanibek Batenov – Pastor of Evangelic Lutheran Church in Astana.
24. ANGLICAN CHURCH (Great Britain)
Nicholas Banes - Head of the delegation, Representative of the Head of the Church of England, Bishop of Bradford.
Richard Atkinson – Archdeacon of cities of Lester and Loughborough
Martin Snow – Archdeacon of cities of Sheffield and Rotherham
Hillary Baker – Clergy of living in Bradford
Toby Howard – Secretary on Interreligious Affairs of Cantuarian Archbishop R. Williams
25. ORTHODOX PATRIARCHY OF JERUSALEM (Israel)
Theophil III - Head of the delegation, Hierosolymitan Patriarch (Israel).
Athanasios Temistokleus –Archdeacon of Greek Orthodox Patriarchy of Jerusalem.
26. ORTHODOX CHURCH OF CONSTANTINOPLE (France)
Emmanuel Adamakis - Head of the delegation, Metropolitan of France.
Roman Mayo – Trainee attache of the Embassy of France in Kazakhstan,
Jean-Charles Bertone – Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of France in Kazakhstan.
27. GEORGIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH
Andrey (Gvazava) - Head of the delegation, Metropolitan Samtavian and Gorian (Georgia)
Igumen Kozma (Gudzhabidze).
28. UNION OF CHRISTIAN CHURCHES OF AMERICA (USA)
Leonid Kishkovskiy – President of Union of Christian Churches of America (USA).
29. WORLD CONFERENCE ON WORLD’S RELIGIONS (USA)
William Vandley - Head of the delegation, Secretary General of World Conference On World’s Religions (USA)
Llewellyn King - founder and anchor of White House Chronicle TV program,
Linda Gasparello – Journalist, founder and anchor of White House Chronicle TV program.
30. SECRETARY OF HOLY SYNOD OF ORTHODOX CHURCH OF SLOVAKIA AND CZECH REPUBLIC (Slovakia)
Milan Gerka - Head of the delegation, Secretary of Holy Synod of Orthodox Church of Slovakia and Czech Republic (Slovakia).
Igor Strelec – Journalist.
31. GEGHARKUNIK DIOCESE OF ARMENIAN APOSTOLIC CHURCH
Marcus Oganesyan - Head of the delegation, Leader of Gegharkunik eparchy of Armenian Apostolic Church.
Natan Oganesyan – Chairman of Publication department of First see Holy Echmiadzin Bishop,
Marcus Sargsyan – Head of Armenian Church.
32. ROMANIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH
Alexandr Stan– Official Representative of Romanian Orthodox Church
33. RUSSIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH IN THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
Alexandr – Head of the delegation, Head of Metropolitan district of Russian Orthodox Church in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Metropolitan of Astana and Kazakhstan,
Sergiy - Archpriest of Astana Church District.
34. CHIEF ASHKENAZI RABBI OF ISRAEL
Yona Metzger - Head of the delegation, Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi of Israel,
Ophra Metzger – Spouse of Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi of Israel,
Haim Aizenshtadt – Special assistant of Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi,
Braha Aizenshtadt – Press secretary, spouse of Haim Aizenshtadt,
Elcana Holtzer – Assistant of Ashkenazi Rabbi.
35. SEPHARDIC CHIEF RABBI OF ISRAEL
Shlomo Amar - Head of the delegation, Sephardic Chief Rabbi of Israel.
Mazal Amar – Spouse of Sephardic Chief Rabbi,
Yakov Harar – Special assistant of Sephardic Chief Rabbi,
Meyer Danino – Secretariat Member, deputy Sephardic Rabbi,
Ora Danino – Spouse of Meyer Danino, speaker,
Viktor Raduckiy – Staff, interpreter.
36. CHIEF RABBI OF KAZAKHSTAN
Yeshaya Kogen - Head of the delegation, Chief Rabbi of Kazakhstan.
Shmuel Karnauh – Chief Rabbi of Astana and Pavlodar region,
Manoylenko Boris - assistant of Chief Rabbi of Kazakhstan, Secretariat member,
David Ben-Nani – Chairman of Jewish community of Astana.
37. CHINESE BUDDHIST ASSOCIATION
Syue Cheng - Head of the delegation, Deputy Chairman of Buddhist Association of China.
Xiao Hong – Deputy Director of International Cooperation Department of the State Administration for Religious Affairs of CNR,
Wang Li – Deputy Head of International Department of the Buddhist Association of China, Member of the Secretariat,
Bulat Latszipu – the Deputy Secretary of the Chinese Muslim Association, Member of the Secretariat,
Li Shuang - Officer of the International Department of Chinese Taoist Association, Member of the Secretariat,
Xu Syyuan - Research Officer, Deputy Secretary of the State Administration for Religious Affairs of CNR,
Xu Ventsin - Officer of the Second Division of International Cooperation Department of the State Administration for Religious Affairs of CNR, Officer of Management Team of the Department of Europe and Central Asia of the MFA of the CNR,
Kim Te Il - Head of Won Buddhism, Almaty.
38. INTERNATIONAL UNION OF BUDDHISTS (Mongolia)
Hambo Lama Choyzhilzhavyn Dambazhav - Head of the delegation, Vice-President of the International Union of Buddhists.
Tsetsegmaa Tugzhizhav – Spouse of Vice-President of the International Union of Buddhists.
39. BUDDHIST ORGANIZATION “CHOGECHON” (South Korea)
John San Yuille - Head of the delegation, Director of the Department of Social Work of Buddhist Organization “Chogechon” (South Korea).
Young Ki Hoon - Representative of Buddhist Organization “Chogechon” in Central Asia.
40. UNDUR GEGEEN ZANABAZAR BUDDHIST UNIVERSITY (Mongolia)
Ganhuyag Magsarzhav - Vice-Rector of the Undur Gegeen Zanabazar Buddhist University (Mongolia).
41. MAHACHULALONGKORNVIRAD ZHADYALAYA UNIVERSITY (Thailand)
Pramaha Nopadol Saisuta - Vice-Rector of the Mahachulalongkornvirad zhadyalaya University (Thailand).
42. CHINA TAOIST ASSOCIATION
Huang Xianyang - Deputy Chairman of the China Taoist Association.
43. ASSOCIATION OF SHINTO TEMPLES “JINJA HONCHO” (Japan)
Tsunekie Tanaka - Head of the delegation, President of Japanese Association of Shinto Temples “Jinja Honcho” (Japan).
Hajime Komazava - Director of “Jinja Honcho” Public Relations Department,
Katsudzhi Ivahashi - Head of “Jinja Honcho” International Cooperation Administration,
Yuko Ishii – Officer of International Cooperation Administration,
Naoki Murata - Officer of International Cooperation Administration, a member of the Secretariat.
44. INSTITUTE FOR THE RESEARCH OF INDOLOGY AND INTERRELIGIOUS DIALOGUE
Somaya Samir Shantila - Head of the delegation, Chairman of the Institute for the Research of Indology and Interreligious Dialogue,
Swami Tadrupanandadzhi – staff,
Swamini Tanmayanandadzhi – staff,
Abhishek Ghosh – staff,
Kala Acharya Dhanandzhav – staff.
45. AKSHARDHAM CENTER FOR APPLIED RESEARCH IN THE FIELD OF SOCIAL HARMONY (India)
Dzhayotindra Mukundray Dave –Director of the Akshardham Center for Applied Research in the field of Social Harmony (India).
46. “ART OF LIFE” ORGANIZATION (India)
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar - Head of the delegation, Founder of “Art of Life” Organization.
Barval Akash - Director and teacher of “Art of Life” Organization,
Patel Kanchanbhay - Secretary of the “Bhakt” English High School.
47. WORLD COUNCIL OF CULTURAL HERITAGE OF ZARATHUSTRA
Homi Burzhor Dhalla – Head of the delegation, President of the World Council of Cultural Heritage of Zarathustra.
Dehnugara Hoshang Bhadurdzhi – staff,
Hodivala Ruzbeh – staff,
Nobul Raymond Minu – staff,
Rangunvalla Adil Firoz – staff.
- Ghazi bin Muhammad - Head of the delegation, Senior Advisor to the King on matters of religion and culture, special envoy, Prince of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan (Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan).
Manar Al-Dabas - Head of Administration of the Prince,
Hisham Lutfi Asfour - Director of the Office of the Prince,
Omar Hassan Mustafa Abusabah - Lifeguard Officer,
Abdel Munem al-Raggatt - Security Officer.
- Mohammad Bagher Horamshad - Head of the delegation, Advisor to the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Chairman of the Organization of Culture and Islamic Relations (OCIR) (Iran).
Hadi Azimi - Advisor to the Chairman of OCIR.
- Jean-Louis Chrétien - Head of the delegation, former Prime Minister of Canada.
Andre Desmare - Jean Chretien’s son-in-law, the President of Power Corp. of Canada,
Olivier Desmare - Jean Chretien’s grandson, Head of Putnam Investments,
William Kostlivy - Assistant to the President of the Power Corp. of Canada,
Paul Harrison - Head of Putnam Investments in the Middle East,
Igor Abramov - Consultant “Heenan Blaikie”,
Viktor Shevchenko –staff, translator.
- Walter Schwimmer - Former Secretary General of the Council of Europe (Austria).
- Miguel Angel Moratinos- Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Spain (Spain).
- Mevlut Cavusoglu - Head of the delegation, Personal Representative of the President of PACE, the former President of PACE (Turkey)
Peter Sish - Head of personnel office of the President of PACE.
- Zhang Lybin- Deputy Head of the State Administration for Religious Affairs of China.
Shisi Yuan - Assistant.
- Pierre Morel - Head of the delegation, EU Special Representative for Central Asia (Belgium).
Mrs. Anna Suotula - Regional Advisor to the Ambassador
- Taufik Rabia - Head of the delegation, Minister of Trade and Industry, Special Envoy of the King of Saudi Arabia (Saudi Arabia)
Fahad Al-Dzhalazhil – Vice-Minister of Trade and Industry,
Talal Al-Amiri - Assistant secretary.
- Said Sharif Yousefi- Deputy Chairman of the Independent National Reconciliation Commission, former ambassador to the IRA in Iraq (Afganistan).
- Michael Roberts- Personal Representative of the ex-Prime Minister of Great Britain, the founder of “Faith” Charity Fund of Tony Blair (UK).
- Kasym-Zhomart Tokayev - Head of the delegation, Deputy UN Secretary-General, Director General of the United Nations Office at Geneva (UN).
Andreas Baker - Political Affairs Officer of the United Nations Office at Geneva.
- Irina Bokova - Head of the delegation, Director General of UNESCO.
Kalin Mitrev - spouse of Irina Bokova,
Claire Stark - UNESCO expert on strategic planning,
Lazarev Sergey Arkadyevich - Director of UNESCO Office in Almaty, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan,
Katerina Stenou - Director of Intersectoral Platform on the program Culture of Peace and Non-Violence UNESCO Bureau of Strategic Planning,
Dov Lynch - Chief Specialist, Office of the Director,
Bobir Tuhtabaev - Acting Head of European and North American sector of External Relations and Public Information.
- Mohammed Sobeih- Deputy Secretary-General of the League of Arab States (United Arab Emirates).
- Janez Lenarcic - Head of the delegation, Director of the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (OSCE.
Jan Hauskaas- Special Advisor, Office of the Director of ODIHR, a member of the delegation,
Florians Hohenberg- Head of the Department of tolerance and non-discrimination,
Natalia Zarudnaa- Head of the OSCE Centre in Astana, Ambassador,
Jeannette Kloetzer- Deputy Head of the OSCE Centre in Astana.
- Miroslav Jenca - Head of the delegation, Special Representative of UN Secretary-General, Head of the UN Regional Centre for Preventive Diplomacy in Central Asia (UN).
Armands Pupols - Political Advisor,
Bakhyt Abdildina - National Coordinator.
- Andrew Baker- Personal Representative of OSCE Chairman on Combating anti-Semitism, Rabbi (OSCE).
- Catherine McGuinness - Head of the delegation, Personal Representative of OSCE Chairman on combating racism, xenophobia and discrimination, including intolerance and discrimination against Christians and other faiths (OSCE).
Caroline Donelan – personal assistant.
- Adil Akhmetov- the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairman on Combating Intolerance and Discrimination against Muslims (OSCE)
- Abdelkader El Idrissi- representative of the Secretary General’s Office of ISESCO (Islamic Organization for Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)
- Ankit Srivastava –Director Generalof International council for interreligious cooperation (Belgium).
- Sergey Popov – President of Inter-Parliamentary assembly on orthodoxy (Russia).
- Ahmed Akgunduz– Rector, president of Islamic University of Rotterdam (Netherlands).
- Terie Rod-Larsen - Head of the delegation, President of International Peace Institute (USA).
Fabris Aydan – Special assistant of Special envoy of Secretary General,
Andrea Pvancelzer – Director of office of International Peace Institute in Vienna.
- Amal Hamidallah - Director of Fund for alliance of Gulf states (Netherlands).
- Robert Chase– Executive director of religious NGO on interreligious dialogue «Intersections International» (USA).
- Daisy Farhat Khan– Executive director of “American Society for Muslim Advancement” Center (USA).
- Enrique Gaspar – President of “Nexus” fund (Spain).
- ChristianaBacker– Anchor, journalist (UK).
- Alikber Alikberov– Russian historian, Islamic researcher (Russia).
- Malikov Kadyr Kurmanbekovich– Director of “Religion, law and policy” independent analytic center (Kyrgyzstan).
- Abdrazakov Ishenbay Abdrazakovich – Former Secretary of State, professor of Bishkek state university (Kyrgyzstan).